- pressure reducing valve can prevent pipeline breakage due to high pressure.
- Pressure reducing valve is installed in water supply pipeline and maintains the setting outlet pressure in main valve, regardless of the different inlet pressure.
- Pressure reducing valve can be installed in water supply, air conditioning and fire control systems to maintain the setting outlet pressure.
The pressure reducing valve uses a sub-valve (pressure reducing pilot valve) to control the main valve. When the outlet pressure reaches the setting rang of pressure reducing pilot valve, the pilot valve will automatically sense the oulet pressure and adjust the pressure of the back pressure chamber in the main valve, so the valve get can be opened and consequently maintains the outlet pressure
- Pressure Adjusting Range : 1~7 kgf/ cm2 , 1~12 kgf/ cm2 ,(1kgf/cm2 = 14.2 psi)
- The pressure meter on the pilot valve shows the outlet pressure. When the outlet opens, the valve of the pressure meter is lower
- When the outlet is used for large flow and the gate generates quick - close motion, the pilot valve will slowly respond to the main valve to close the gate,Under this situation, the outlet pressure gets a little higher, and a tiny pressure reducing valve can be added.
- Material of Construction : WCB, Bronze, C.I., SS 304 , SS 316
Pilot operated pressure reducing valves can prevent pipeline breakage due to high pressure. Pressure reducing valves are installed in water supply pipelines to maintain the outlet pressure in the main valve, regardless of different inlet pressure.
Pressure reducing valves can be installed in water supply, air conditioning and fire control systems to maintain the outlet pressure. The pressure reducing valve uses a sub-valve (pressure reducing pilot valve) to control the main valve. When the outlet pressure reaches the setting range of pressure reducing pilot valve, the pilot valve will automatically sense the outlet pressure and adjust the pressure in the back pressure chamber of the main valve, so the valve get can be opened and consequently maintain the output pressure
- 1 - 7 kgf/cm2
- 1 - 12 kgf/cm2 (1kgf/cm2=14.2psi)
Pressure Adjusting Range:
ApplicationPipeline Pressure Control
Float valve uses a sub-valve (floating ball switch) to control the main valve. When the water level elevates to the highest level set by sub valve (floating ball switch), the sub-valve (floating ball switch) closes and the back pressure chamber inside the main valve accumulates pressure rapidly, which in turn pushes the piston valve to close. By this mechanism, the float valve can thus control the water level.
In order to save space inside the pool and for easy maintenance, it is recommended to install the float valve outside the pool.
ApplicationHigh Flow Rate
Pressure relief valve is installed on the outlet pipe of water supply pipeline. It can maintain safe water supply pressure inside the pipe and prevent pipeline and equipment damage caused by accidental escalation of water pressure.
When water pump stops functioning or pipeline gate suddenly closes, abnormal pressure forms inside the pipe. As the pressure gets over a certain safety limit, pressure relief valve can be open automatically and release the water pressure above the safety limit, so as to ensure the safety of pipeline and equipment. When the pressure turns back within the safety limit, the pressure relief will close slowly.
ApplicationUpstream Pressure Control
Pressure Sustaining Valve / Pilot Sustaining valve with unique drum type design and large diameter is adjusted by means of adjustment screw on pilot assembly. Internal diaphragm controls main valve body piston. Pressure gauge indicates sustaining pressure setting. Maintains safe pipeline pressure by balancing inlet and downstream pressures during normal system running and emergency conditions.
- 0.2 - 4 Bar
- 3 - 10 Bar