- Advance combination angle type silent safety valve for third generation process industries
- Stainless Steel / CF8 / CF3m Body Available on request
- Applied Temperature : 80ºC for Water / 180ºC for Steam
- Pressure Adjusting Range : 0.5 to 10 kgf /cm2, 10 ~ 20 kgf /cm2, 20 ~ 30 kgf /cm2, 30 ~40 kgf /cm2, 40 ~ 50 kgf /cm2
- Ends : Screwed / Flnaged
Fundamentals of Safety Valves
The primary purpose of a pressure relief Safety valve is a safety device designed to protect a pressurized vessel or system during an over pressure event. An over pressure event refers to any condition which would cause pressure in a vessel or system to increase beyond the specified design pressure or maximum.
- Flush the pipe line carefully when valve is mounted to remove all possible impurities. Before flushing keep the valve open fully.
- Make sure the direction is correct.
- Valves should be used in accordance with the pressure/temperature chart.
- Vertical and horizontal installation is acceptable. Make sure there is enough space for maintenance of the valve.
- Never modify or alter valves unless the manufacturer has been consulted, due to the variety of duties on which this product can be employed. It is the end user responsibility to ensure the compatibility of the media with the materials of construction of the product for each specific application.
Selection of Safety Valve
- An imblance of fluid flowrate caused by inadvertently closed isolation valves in a process vessel.
- Failure of a cooling system, which allows vapor or fluid to expand.
- Compressed air or electrical power failure to control instrumentation.
- Exposures to plant fires.
- Heat exchanger tube failure.
- Uncontrollable exothermic reactions in chemical plants.
- Ambient temperature changes.
Absence of Safety Valve
- Turning anti-clockwise the adjusting steam to the lowest pressure.
- Adjusting the pressure to required setting pressure by turning clockwise the steam.
- Setting pressure gets higher by turning the adjusting stem clockwise.
- The pressure gauge indicates the outlet pressure.
- Check if the pressure is correct by opening & closing the outlet valve for several times.
- Open the outlet shut-off valve and tighten the nut to fix the adjusting steam.
Adjusting the Setting Pressure
ApplicationApplication Of Silent Safety Valve
Standard design to ensure safety of piping systems. When the pressure increases to the set value, the valve quickly relieves the pressure. When the pressure returns to the safety value, the valve will automatically close to protect the system.
- 0.5 - 10 Bar
- 7 - 20 Bar
Pressure Adjusting Range:
ApplicationUpstream Pressure Control
Advanced combination, angle type safety valves for third generation process industries. The primary purpose of a safety Valve is to protect a pressurised vessel or system during an over pressure situation. This would refer to any situation that may cause the pressure in the vessel or system to increase beyond the specified design/maximum pressure.
- 0.5 to 10 kgf/cm2
- 10 to 20 kgf/cm2
- 20 to 30 kgf/cm2
- 30 to 40 kgf/cm2
- 40 to 50 kgf/cm2